How to maintain the quality of your lange ski boots
Use only mild soap and water to clean your boots; avoid using any other type of harsh cleaning agent.
- After use, dry your boot liners away from direct heat sources (radiators, open
- Before storing your boots for a prolonged period of time, make sure they are dry, close all the buckles and put them in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Remove the snow from your boots with a soft-haired brush to avoid damaging the plastic. Do not bang them together.
- Remove the boot liners to dry themout (do not put them next to a direct heat source).
- Once dry, insert the boot liners back in shells then close the buckles and Velcro (in order to not to deform the plastic).
Store your boots in a boot bag or a dry place. Find your Lange boots bag